What We Do
Maples Cancer Care
What We Do
Since 2004, Rotherham Cancer Care Centre has been supporting local people who have cancer or have been affected by cancer. Through one to one assessment we give people time to talk about their fears and concerns and provide complementary therapies and/or counselling to improve quality of life.
- Many of our clients commented that they didn’t like the name Rotherham Cancer Care Centre, which prompted our decision to change the operating name of the charity to Maples Cancer Care
- We provide a place where people can share feelings and thoughts without guilt or the fear of upsetting anyone
- We help people feel more in control, more confident and more able to cope
We work with the NHS
We work alongside the NHS and offer professional counselling and complementary therapies. Our team of skilled counsellors and complementary therapists specialise in supporting those with cancer.
Our services are provided free of charge
- Anyone affected by cancer can access our free of charge packages of support by simply calling us on 01709 375729. We are a self referral service so you do not need to be referred by a healthcare professional.
- We rely on fundraising events, grants, the donations from supporters and the generosity of former clients to be able to provide our services free of charge.
No GP referral is required, we are just a phone call away on